What the hell?
First of all, why can't artists make up their own music these days? For God's sake be original.
Notice how I said "God's sake" in the last thing. Someone is probably getting so pissy over that, which leads me to my next one.
What gives you the right to tell me how to run my life? People are all the time correcting me on things I say or do. Fuck you. I can do whatever I want bitch.
What gives you the right to judge me? People are always making fun of other people. Why can't everyone just be themselves? I am no longer going to hide behind a mask to impress people I dont even like. I will be me. You will never change me. Kiss my skinny white ass.
So what if I like the biggest tranny of the internet, or of the 80s. They're the shit.
People are so fake.
There is one thing I will never be, and that's fake.
If you ask my opinion, I'll give you the rundown. But don't feel I'm obligated to tell you everything. There are people in this world you can't trust.
What is it with fake love? I don't have fake loves. People act like they love someone so much, but I know its fake. I know some people who really do love at this early stage in life. However, most "lovers" are fake.
Sorry, I just had to get all that of my chest...so anyway....
There are just a few things I have got to get out.
First of all, why can't artists make up their own music these days? For God's sake be original.
Notice how I said "God's sake" in the last thing. Someone is probably getting so pissy over that, which leads me to my next one.
What gives you the right to tell me how to run my life? People are all the time correcting me on things I say or do. Fuck you. I can do whatever I want bitch.
What gives you the right to judge me? People are always making fun of other people. Why can't everyone just be themselves? I am no longer going to hide behind a mask to impress people I dont even like. I will be me. You will never change me. Kiss my skinny white ass.
So what if I like the biggest tranny of the internet, or of the 80s. They're the shit.
People are so fake.
There is one thing I will never be, and that's fake.
If you ask my opinion, I'll give you the rundown. But don't feel I'm obligated to tell you everything. There are people in this world you can't trust.
What is it with fake love? I don't have fake loves. People act like they love someone so much, but I know its fake. I know some people who really do love at this early stage in life. However, most "lovers" are fake.
Sorry, I just had to get all that of my chest...so anyway....
View the original blog on my myspace at www.myspace.com/dallaswayneatsdms.

No comments:
Post a Comment